NNAD 2024 National Convention and The Man, Dr. Chidi Topaz Olujie You Might Not Know. By Yahaya Yusuf Kumo


By Yahaya Yusuf kumo,

Dr. Chidi Topaz Olujie is  from Abia State ,Nigeria.. inspite of the facts that he's igbo by tribe, and reside both in Nigeria and USA sometimes, he's one of the most patriotic and detribalized Nigerian I ever seen especially in Deaf community. I can swear to God based on what I know about him bcs I never sees him discriminate people on the basis of tribe, religion,region or ethnicity. 

I want to use this medium to once again express my profound gratitude and sincere appreciation to him on behalf of Gombe State Association of the Deaf for his kind gesture toward many of our members notably the 3 members he singlehandedly paid NECO registration fees(Thank God I published it with my media blog and will check and share the link with you soon ) and supporting few of our members who was sick/hospitalized. 

I can remember before, some of the support came through my humble self while others through our ZC,State Chairman(s)or in NNAD General contributions. I have never seen any state demanding contributions for it's members health hospital bill posted in NNAD without seeing the name Dr Chidi as one of the contributor since before he becomes president and when he's in power. I just hope he will keep doing that even if he's out of power (after second term I mean) to prove wrong those who think he's doing it bcs of power not knowing that he's blessed,wealthy, from well to do background and generous. 

I am glad bcs of NNAD election some contestants started following his footsteps by contributing too. Not bad though. Real leader set example for other to follow. 

Anytime some people tell me Dr Chidi and Hon Haruna Mohammed Tsafe are selective in responding to their messages ,demands etc I used to laugh bcs am sure those people don't know them. Do you know that myself despite my closeness to Dr. Chidi and Haruna Mohammed, sometime it will takes days or week before they  will find my message and respond?  Yes I must admit sometimes one might feel bad when his message is not responded immediately but I later understand them bcs no matter how long it takes a time will come they will go through each message and respond. Can you imagine the number of messages they must had been receiving from over thousands if not millions deaf Nigerians? I understand it's not easy task for a whole National President. My happiness lies in the fact that no matter how many days it takes once they keep going through their messages and sees mine they will later reply me back so please don't be offended if they didn't reply your messages, delayed to reply or yet to read. You're not alone, thousands of Deafs messages including some of us more closer to them face the same bcs they are human and it's not easy for them. 

Wait, have you ever met them physically and try to talk to them but they didn't respond or ignored you? I know your answer must be No, so the case on social media is different. Many of our politicians and leaders usually receives countless thousands of messages that made it difficult for them to go through all and reply all at the same day or same time. That's why some politicians appoint aide to use their phones or numbers and reply messages. 

In Dr Chidi Topaz Olujie and Hon Haruna Mohammed Tsafe I see future Nigeria politicians representing Deaf Interests. May be is just a matter of time. I'm sure they will not forget us when they reach there one day. 

I urge you all my brothers and sisters in Deaf hood irrespective of tribe, religion or region Vote Hon.Chidi Topaz Olujie and his ever loyal and dedicated hardworking Vice President Haruna Mohammed Tsafe for a more United and progressive Nigeria National Association of the Deaf come September,2024 at Ogun State Nigeria! 
I Love you all 🤟💕👏🙏

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post