Humanitarian Activist Dr Halimat Adenike Tejuosho donate New phone to a PWD.


Humanitarian Activist and founder of Queen Adenike Tejuosho Foundation (QAT Foundation)  Dr. Halimat Adenike Tejuosho donate a new Infinix Hot 40i to one, Yahaya Yusuf Kumo, a hard-working Deaf loyalist who had been promoting her good works and humanitarian gestures on all his social media handles.

In statement made on his verified Facebook page @Yusuf Yahaya Abubakar " said , the humanitarian Activist Dr Halimat Adenike Tejuosho spent most of her humanitarian gestures with persons with disabilities during Ramadan by donations of Palliatives, Iftar meals etc to PWDs and vulnerables and spent both her previous and this year's Eid as well as 2023 Xmas Celebration with IDPs, children, elders and Vulnerables ( reported by leadership newspaper and Inclusive Reporters recently) and She did not take my efforts in promoting her efforts and the efforts of her foundation on all my social media handles for granted" Yusuf said. 

 Dr Halimat Adenike on children day

Yusuf added that even though she didn't hold any Political appointment yet she had been a pillar of support to many PWDs,Vulnerables, widows, elderly IDP etc and prayed that President Bola Ahmed Tinubu to consider her as Humanitarian Affairs Minister to replace the suspended embattled Dr  Betta Edu saying he believes she will do more.
Dr.Halimat with IDPs..

Inclusive Reporters recalls that different groups including the SSAP Special needs and Equal Opportunities made similar demands and prayers to President Tinubu considering her humanitarian gestures not only to PWDs but IDPs, widows, children, elderly and vulnerables. They believe the ministry of humanitarian Affairs and poverty alleviation (as renamed by President Tinubu) will suits her educational qualification experiences and track records. 

In response, the humanitarian Activist Dr Halimat said, Yes I gifted my son Yusuf a new phone in appreciation of his hardwork and lotalty to me. I don't take people's loyalty for granted. Yusuf had been sharing all the good work we and our foundation were doing on all his social media handles without asking me for even data since the first day we met in one of our humanitarian program in Abuja. I had been following him on social media and when he told me his phone fall down recently and wanted to get it fixed during Ramadan few days to sallah, I told him I will get him new phone decided to make it as Happy Eid El-Fitr sallah gift. The next day after sallah I got him and told him this is his happy sallah gift. He was so happy and prayed God Almighty to make me happy the way I made him happy. It gives me joy making people happy and making them smile. Dr Tejuosho concluded.
Queen Dr.Halimat Adenike Tejuosho with SSAP Special needs and Equal Opportunities Hon Abba Isa and Executive Secretary NCPWDS ,Dr.James Lalu.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post